[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTORING move to HEAD time?

On Tuesday 26 Oct 2004 22:19, C.Y.M wrote:
> Holger Waechtler wrote:
> > Michael Hunold wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> That's fine by me. Just go ahead.
> >>
> >> I've nearly finished my next patchset for Andrew Morton. It would be
> >> cool if the refactoring of the frontends can be submitted in the near
> >> future.
> >
> > yes, sounds good.
> >
> > Holger
>
> What kernel version are you guys testing this "refactored" branch with?
> Will it compile with 2.6.10-rc1?  Also, does this change only affect the
> frontend or will the drivers need alteration as well?

It affects all the dvb code. But all the changes (barring conflicts with
changes to HEAD) are done.

I'm using 2.6.9-rc2 I think - but when I merge them I'll test with that and
the very latest rc release.

OK - so let's say Thursday at 12 noon GMT. I'll mail the list 10 minutes
before beginning to "advisory lock" dvb-kernel CVS.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index