[linux-dvb] Re: kernel 2.6.9 and cvs-head has regressed

Peter Zelezny <peterzelezny@dodo.com.au> writes:

> I've also tried this combination:
>
> linux 2.6.10-rc1
> All-2.6.10-rc1.diff.gz
> dvb-kernel cvs
>
> still shows the same problem :( ...  Would trying 2.6.9rc3/4 be
> helpful to narrow down when the bug was introduced?

You can try.  I hope the -rc2 patches apply to the newer kernels as
well.  Due to the i2c and frontend redesigns there are pretty much
changes depending on each other in flight which makes it hard to
exchange stuff piece by piece and see where it breaks :-/

  Gerd

--
#define printk(args...) fprintf(stderr, ## args)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index