[linux-dvb] Re: getting mad with

Hi Pierre,

Same here with TwinHan  VP1030c.
It works if I boot in windows first and soft reboot in linux.
I  learned in a previous thread that you don't have windows installed.
I attached dmesg output with debug for the drivers in that thread ,
but the thread seems to have died.
I'll attach them again here. Maybe someone can make use of  them to
figure out why it doesn't work for a harc boot. The only difference I
found there was in the gpio config.

Regards,
Lale