[linux-dvb] Using tellique tqrecv client on current DVB implementation

Hello

I have some problems using the commercial tqrecv client with current DVB
implementation.

I'm using kernel 2.6.9, dvb-kernel from HEAD (just before FE_REFACTORING
merge), and Nova-S using budget driver.

I did the necessary steps such as:

echo 1000000 > /proc/sys/net/core/rmem_max echo 0 >
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/dvb0_0/rp_filter

The client is reporting:

Closing association: Remote side reported: An outstanding acknowledge pdu
was not received in time (probably high udp data loss).

I see the possible problem in that I have two pids listed in my connection
specification, and dvbnet takes only one.

Has anybody else used astra DVB proxy with Nova-S hardware recently?

Thanks
Vedran

Home | Main Index | Thread Index