[linux-dvb] Re: TT Premium-T 1.2 problems

If you are using tzap, can you newer see FE_LOCK lock text randomly?
(Even if it does not really lock)

Mika

Jason Flynn wrote:

Hi all,
my first venture into Linux DVB ;)
I have two cards, a budget and a premium.
I have the budget working OK but the premium
never seems to FE_LOCK :(

Anyway, I did some digging and reading these
registers from the sp8870 may help:

Data Valid register returns 0x0010 after
about 40 or 50uSec then the status just is :

read 0x0200 (status) returns 0x0200
read 0x0303 (signal) returns 0x0000

Using lastest code from CVS + fw-16 etc..
I've read previous posts about this board
but cannot lay my hands on the manual for
the sp8870 even using archive.org etc...
If someone could mail it to me ;)

Card works 100% under windoze.

I'm grateful for any help, Jason