[linux-dvb] Re: tt dvb-c 1100

Hi!
This card seems TOTAL identically to my hauppauge nexus CA.

The card will *not* work if there is the STV0297 IC on the circuit plate, too.
Technotrend software is running on the hauppauge Nexus CA.
But one of the developers here is writing a frontend actually.
Hopefully the card will work in the future.....

Am Freitag, 29. Oktober 2004 11:33 schrieb jori.hamalainen@teliasonera.com:
> Hi,
>
> with very quick search of mailing list I didn't find any mention about
> support of this _new_ "technotrend premium dvb-c 1100" -card. It replaces
> the old and proven card v2.1 (2100).
>
> Has anybody tested this and found it working?
>
> On picture found on dvbshop.tv I see that it should have the same SAA-chip,
> but cannot say if other chips have changed. It doesn't have J2-pins at the
> familiar place so design has changed.
>
> http://www.dvbshop.net/images/C1100.jpg
>
> Thanks in advance..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index