[linux-dvb] Re: Success at last: AverMedia DVB-T + FusionHDTV DVB-TLite

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:40:57 +1000
Itai Tavor <itai@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Until today I found it impossible to get both my DVB cards working...
> the AverMedia worked with kernel 2.6.8.1 DVB/V4L code but broke with
> new v4l snapshots, which were required for the FusionHDTV...
>
> Well, finally, it's working. I'm using kernel 2.6.10-rc1 with the
> kernel v4l and current cvs dvb-kernel code, and both cards load and
> tune.
>
> Itai

You don't get the choppy video problem with the AverMedia?

With 10-rc1, it appears to work, but the video stops once every ~2 seconds
or so. The only version I can get to work is 2.6.9-rc2.

--
Peter.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index