[linux-dvb] Can't view DVB stream

Hello again:

Posted twice last weekend about problems getting
dvb-kernel drivers to work in Suse 9.1

Have solved the problem by first upgrading to the
2.6.5 kernel and then installing new drivers and
rebuilding kernel.

However, although I can now TZAP successfully when I
try to use XINE or VDR (runvdr in terminal) or MPLAYER
to view the DVB-T stream it cannot be accessed.

My device is a ttusb-budget (technotrend or hauppauge
usb dvb-t device) .. frontend alps_tdmb7 ..

Does anyone have any ideas why I might not be able to
view the stream?

I greatly appreciate your help.

David Thompson