[linux-dvb] Re: B2C2/Technisat Cable/Air/SkyStar USB

Patrick,

by all means, rip the metal box open if you feel like doing so.
As long as the box is functioning when it comes back!  ;-)

BTW, looks like Technisat respun the DVB-S and DVB-T products,
who now look like this:

http://www.technisat.de/de/produkte/produkteview.php?kid=1,29&pid=1476
http://www.technisat.de/de/produkte/produkteview.php?kid=1,29&pid=1477

It would be interesting to know if this is only cosmetic, or if
anything changed within the box as well.

Bye, Luca

--- Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@desy.de> wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Holger Waechtler wrote:
>
> > maybe inside the NIM metal can as usual?
>
> Would not be usual for me: All the dibcom related device have
> their demod outside the tin box.
>
> But I will try to have a look at it, thanks.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index