[linux-dvb] ttusb_start_iso_xfer: failed urb submission (0: err = -22)!

Hello:

Continuing my quest to get my TT-USB-BUDGET working in
a 2.6.5 kernel - specifically Suse 9.1 ...

Was continuing to have problems viewing DVB stream
even though I could TZAP to channels fine ...

Looked at DMESG and saw the error above:
ttusb_start_iso_xfer: failed urb submission (0: err =
-22)!

Looked in past archives of linux-dvb and downloaded
again the dvb-kernel cvs and looked to see if I was
missing any firmware - the only one that seemed
applicable was the USB one ..

In DMESG I have the following logs regarding TTUSB:

ttusb_init_controller: dsp-version: 0.0
DVB: registering new adapter (Technotrend/Hauppauge
Nova-USB).
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (Alps TDMB7)...
bt878 find by dvb adap: checking
"Technotrend/Hauppauge Nova-USB"
bt878 find by dvb adap: NOT found
"Technotrend/Hauppauge Nova-USB"
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (Microtune MT7202DTF)...
usbcore: registered new driver Technotrend/Hauppauge
USB-Nova

Then when I try to watch DVB

ttusb_start_iso_xfer: failed urb submission (0: err =
-22)!
ttusb_start_iso_xfer: failed urb submission (0: err =
-22)!

I do have an analogue card in my system Hauppauge
WinTV to watch a couple of stations that don't come in
well in digital ... However this wasn't an issue in
2.4 kernel.

Although it appears to be loading a DVB_BT8** driver
when I attempt to remove dvb-core, I am told it is
only in use by TTUSB_BUDGET and ALPS_TDMB7 ...

Again, I greatly appreciate any advice anyone can give
... going one week now on trying to get working!

Best,

David