[linux-dvb] Re: urb submission - last post

Hi Holger:

The CVS has never worked for me in 2.6 kernel.  I have
not been able to get drivers to work since upgrading
to SuSE 9.1 with 2.6 kernel over a week ago.

The 2.4 drivers have worked fine .. but the last time
I  installed these must have been last December 2003.

Any ideas still?

Here is my dmesg log again

ttusb_init_controller: dsp-version: 0.0
DVB: registering new adapter (Technotrend/Hauppauge
Nova-USB).
usbcore: registered new driver Technotrend/Hauppauge
USB-Nova
DVB: registering frontend 0:0 (Alps TDMB7)...
ttusb_start_iso_xfer: failed urb submission (0: err =
-22)!
ttusb_start_iso_xfer: failed urb submission (0: err =
-22)!

Cheers,

David