[linux-dvb] Re: urb submission - last post

David Thompson wrote:

Hi Holger:

The CVS has never worked for me in 2.6 kernel. I have
not been able to get drivers to work since upgrading
to SuSE 9.1 with 2.6 kernel over a week ago.

The 2.4 drivers have worked fine .. but the last time
I installed these must have been last December 2003.

mmmh... then you don't really have a choice and need to start to debug the USB host driver. Try to find out at which point in the kernel USB stack the submit_urb() call is bailing out and why. If you know this we may guess what's going wrong.

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index