[linux-dvb] Re: Witch DVB-T

 --- Gerd Knorr <kraxel@bytesex.org> wrote:
> Soyeb Aswat <soyeb@btinternet.com> writes:
>
> >  --- Gerd Knorr <kraxel@bytesex.org> wrote:
> > > Soyeb Aswat <soyeb@btinternet.com> writes:
> > >
> > > Is that the cx2388x based one?
> >
> > Yes.  cx2388x and samsung tuner with mt352.
>
> So we'll need some lines of code for the samsung
> tuner.
>
> I've just committed some fixes from Christopher
> Pascoe for the
> cx88-based DVICO cards to the (bytesex) cvs, you can
> have a look
> at the cx88-dvb.c file if you want try yourself ...

I've just had a look at the refactored driver code.
Oooh, it does look mighty nice :)

I've added the samsung tuner stuff but I haven't had a
chance to test it yet.  It'll probably be tomorrow
before I get the time... sadly I'm still not confident
that the card will work :-(  I'm going to have to dig
around more to try to get it working... has anyone
here got experience of reverse-engineering Windows
drivers (I didn't say that)?

Regards,

Soyeb

=====