[linux-dvb] 802.11b/g+dvb

Hi all,
Anyone ever experienced interference from their wireless card? Seems the
problems I was having when running the latest SuSE 9.0 kernel wasn't actually
a driver/kernel issue, but interference from my wireless card, which is kind
of annoying :-/

I had no idea devices of this type can and should interfere, but then being in
the same machine they are very close together...
Having experimented, the only solution I can think of is to make an extension
cable for the wireless card's aerial so I can move the aerial away from the
machine itself.

Just wondered if anyone else has experienced these types of problems. Anyone
with apparent reception problems and has a 802.11b/g card, should perhaps try
disabling their wireless card and see what happens.

--
Regards,
Terry Lewis

Home | Main Index | Thread Index