[linux-dvb] Is the list of supported CAMs up-to-date?

Dear linux-dvb users,

I was just searching for more info about supported CI modules, but I only found the document README.tt-budget-ci (Rev. 1.6) with the following content:

----- snip -----

Compatable CAMs:
Philips Cryptoworks v1.0
Aston AstonCrypt
MatrixCAM Reloaded
Dream multimedia Magic Module
Aston Viaccess Professional CAM

Incompatable CAMs:
ZetaCAM (Hardware: 2.01/Software: 2.26)
        The second write to IO space
fails... timing issue?
SCM Viaccess (red label)

----- snip -----

At the moment, I have two different modules here for testing (with a Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S + Hauppauge CI-Adapter 545):

IRDETO-CI ALL-CAM SE V4.7N (with ORF DIGITAL BetaCrypt Smartcard): Works fine!

ZETACAM YELLOW FULL-X2M MODUL (without smartcard): This one is the above mentioned incompatible HW2.01 but a newer firmware-version. The module gets initialised correctly, and I can access the module menu. It also decodes the erotic-channel FULL-X3 M on Astra, but while the module is inserted, the whole time the screen swaps between normal and black&white picture. These distortions seems to occure randomly, but the interval is very short (just a few seconds between the toggles). When I tried a test-recording on an unencrypted channel, VDR (1.3.14-r3) reported "ERROR: video data stream broken" and performed an emergency exit (I also have a TechniSat SkyStar2 in that box, and the error occured just when the recording started, but it seems to work fine when that module is not inserted).

I am using the dvb-kernel, that came with kernel-2.6.8.1 (Gentoo development-sources = plain vanilla sources).

Is the CAM access working better with actual dvb-kernel from CVS???
Is there a more detailed list about supported CAMs available somewhere???
I was wondering, why some CAMs work, and some not. Isn't the common-interfaces standardized???
So if one module is working, all modules should do. Or is it just the driver-support for the CI still being buggy???
How can a module seem to be working, but causes these strange black&white picture toggles???

Any more info about the common-interface, and modules are welcome.

--
Sincerely,
Master One