[linux-dvb] Re: skystar.c (Rev.1.46) still broken in CVS

skystar2 ist still broken in today's cvs, I just checked it.
For me, everything is fine though with 2.6.10-rc1 from kernel.org.

The cvs also has another problem: unresolved dependencies.
./insmod.sh load is not working here:
I had to add:
insmod ./mt352.ko
insmod ./tda10021.ko
insmod ./ttusbdecfe.ko

The same modules apparently are missing in the 'unload' part of the
script as well.

Today, I also compared the working and the non-working skystar2
versions with debug=1: I don't see any difference; perhaps, I should
try debug=2 now.... (but, IIRC, this will give a lot of debug messages...)

Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index