[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-ip : Which TwinHan's card is better ?

Manu Abraham <manu@kromtek.com> disait récemment :

> Yes, that's what Twinhan sent to me. Proprietory drivers work under 2.4
> kernel.

Many thanks for  giving them in the ml. Finally,  did Twinhan give you
any other informations ?

> Doing the same here.. stuck up with i2c. in fact stuck up with variable length
> replies and checksums.

Ah, I don't have any problem with this.

> i2c is the biggest headache on Twinhan.

Right :/

> I was able to have basic functionality... but not getting it to work proper..
> I thought nobody was interested to have it get going..

And you're wrong. I am interested...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index