[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-ip : Which TwinHan's card is better ?

On Mon November 8 2004 1:53 pm, olivier wrote:
> Manu Abraham <manu@kromtek.com> disait récemment :
> > Absolutely not.. (at present) work is going on in the CA driver part.
> >
> > Manu
>
> Are  you  sure  ? Last  week  you  (or  maybe somebody  else),  posted
Yes, that's what Twinhan sent to me. Proprietory drivers work under 2.4
kernel.

> twinhan's drivers,  including CA part.   Didn't you say that  you want
> get them woking with linux-dvb drivers ?
Yes.. Trying hard.

> I try to port them, at  this time I'm able to descramble channels, but
To check it out, one has to basically put the values into the ca_pmt
structure.

> I have too many problems with I2C. Maybe if someone could help me ?

Doing the same here.. stuck up with i2c. in fact stuck up with variable length
replies and checksums.

i2c is the biggest headache on Twinhan.

I was able to have basic functionality... but not getting it to work proper..
I thought nobody was interested to have it get going..

Manu

Home | Main Index | Thread Index