[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-ip : Which TwinHan's card is better ?

Manu Abraham wrote:
> On Mon November 8 2004 1:53 pm, olivier wrote:
> > I have too many problems with I2C. Maybe if someone could help me ?
>
> Doing the same here.. stuck up with i2c. in fact stuck up with variable length
> replies and checksums.
>
> i2c is the biggest headache on Twinhan.
>
> I was able to have basic functionality... but not getting it to work proper..
> I thought nobody was interested to have it get going..

BTW (I'm not interested in CA), I've played with one of the Twinhan
DVB-T cards and dvb-kernel HEAD, and I found that the DST frontend
is only detected when I load and unload the dst.ko module three times:

  modprobe dst
  rmmod dst
  modprobe dst
  rmmod dst