[linux-dvb] driver switches back to PAL mode after 2 hours?

If I szap to a NTSC video channel and then to an audio channel and exit szap I notice that the video (blank screen) goes back to PAL mode, I think because I can see the blank screen "rolling". Szapping to the NTSC channel will put it back into NTSC for another 2 hours.

Has anyone else noticed that and is there runtime or compile time option to keep that from happening? Or it is hardwired in the dvb card?

I have a nexus-s card. and am running the 1.1.1 driver and gentoo 2.6.9.

bob

Home | Main Index | Thread Index