[linux-dvb] Re: Leadtek LR6650 (Conexant) scan / lock problems

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 11:35, andy@brainpipe.org wrote:
> I can get FE_LOCK on certain multiplexes (e.g. Crown Castle), and stream
> (say) Sky News perfectly with dvbstream to an MPEG.  I can't get a lock on
> the ITV multiplex though.  Signal strength seems weak (tzap maximum I've
> seen is 0x0059), but as I said, reception of the Sky multiplex is perfect,
> as is UK History.

th itv multiplex is a QAM64 one and I've never got a satisfactory
picture on any QAM64 plex. I think this is due to a combination of my
card (avermedia 761 - known to be a bit naff) and aerial (standard
analogue one).

GREG

--
Greg Matthews