[linux-dvb] Re: Leadtek LR6650 (Conexant) scan / lock problems

> On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 11:35, andy@brainpipe.org wrote:
> > I can get FE_LOCK on certain multiplexes (e.g. Crown Castle), and
> > stream
> > (say) Sky News perfectly with dvbstream to an MPEG.  I can't get a
> > lock on the ITV multiplex though.  Signal strength seems weak (tzap
> > maximum I've seen is 0x0059), but as I said, reception of the Sky
> > multiplex is perfect, as is UK History.
>
> th itv multiplex is a QAM64 one and I've never got a
> satisfactory picture on any QAM64 plex. I think this is due
> to a combination of my card (avermedia 761 - known to be a
> bit naff) and aerial (standard analogue one).

I'll be able to do a side by side test with an LR6650, a 761 and a nova-t
when my LR6650 arrives in a couple of days.
I think I'm on the same transmitter as you (Oxford) and have QAM64 problems
with the 761 also.

Mark

Home | Main Index | Thread Index