[linux-dvb] AirStar2 and VHF

Hi,

I don't get an AirStar2 tuning to VHF channels (but other cards on the
same antenna). I've tried both kernel 2.6.10-rc1 (with patches from
bytesex.org) and a home grown 2.4 release.

Nico Sabbi has suggested to modify frequency_min for that card, but that
didn't improve it.

The integer underflow bug in mt352.c as suggested for AverMedia 771 is
fixed even in the 2.4 release, I am using, and allows tuning to VHF
channels with the AverMedia card now.

The AirStar2 tunes fine to UHF. Anyone any idea?

Thanks,
Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index