[linux-dvb] Re: Leadtek LR6650 (Conexant) scan / lock problems

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 21:33, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> I've got an Aver761 and all of our muxes in Australia are QAM64.
> It does work, though I had to get my antenna system up to scratch
> and it still glitches occasionally.

theres hope then! I dont have jurisdiction over the aerial where I am
living so I have to settle for just the qam16 channels.

I'm not actually too bothered as most of the qam64 stuff seems to be
shopping channels, encrypted or just tat. the exception seems to be five
which is improving its content all the time and has been showing some
good films recently.

--
Greg Matthews
iTSS Wallingford	01491 692445