[linux-dvb] Re: AirStar2 and VHF

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 17:32, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> Oho, cool, thats the same tuner as in the skystar2 card. Theoretically if I
> nab the code from the 771 and paste it into the skystar2 stuff, VHS should
> start working.. patch attached. Lemme know if it works
> ----

thanks for the patch. I am sorry to say that it didn't work for me.

But: I tried to get it into an older cvs export (mt352.c v 1.9) und
kernel 2.4. There is some special initialization code in
mt352_init_AVERMEDIA771 and I am not sure if that will need to be fixed
too? (I've just pasted some code around a bit, but without success.)

Peter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index