[linux-dvb] Re: Simultaneous use of PCI and USB DVB receivers?

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 11:25 +0100, Patrick Boettcher wrote:

The website is out-of-date regarding supported cards.

See here: http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv/index.php/Main_Page it is a wiki in progress.

A wiki is always in progress. :) When will it be alive on a proper
hostname?

It's mostly an issue of lack of time, we need to get the CVS repository, the mailing lists and the CVS-webviewer up and running, then we can move the linuxtv.org DNS entry to the new IP.

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index