[linux-dvb] Re: Simultaneous use of PCI and USB DVB receivers?

Hi,

Stephen Williams wrote:

I'm currently use a PCI based Nova-T card (model 909) but would like
to add another receiver to allow for multable recordings, etc. The
problem is that I don't have any spare PCI slots in my SFF case.

Is it possible to add a USB receiver, such as the DEC-2000T, to my
system and get both cards working simultaneously? Has anybody tried
this, or currently using such a setup?

should be no problem. You also can use cheaper USB devices than the DEC2000T, if you plan to use more devices in the future you should check that the devices are USB2.0 capable so that you don't slow down the entire bus by using a single slow device.

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index