[linux-dvb] Any progress on TechniSat SkyStar USB Box ???

It's identified as B2C2 device, so the same as the SkyStar2, but for USB.

Someone was examining that unit, so how does it look?

I have one of these units here for testing, but of course nothing happens when plugged in, without the correct driver...

The SkyStar USB is a pretty small and nice unit, would be perfect for a machine, that has no space for additional PCI cards, and I really would like to use it.

BTW I don't know, if that one is USB 1.1 or 2.0, so I wonder, if it would be possible, to access a HDTV stream (AstraHD) with it.

--
Sincerely,
Master One

Home | Main Index | Thread Index