[linux-dvb] Re: Problems getting Nova-s USB to work

Thank u Patrick

> There have been driver versions that didn't bring up the frontend
> device, but the latest version from cvs seems to work.

Do you definitely know which cvs-version loads the driver?
I`m using cvs from 15.11

> I have some different problems with this box which make it unusable,
> too.
> I will sort this out in detail soon and report to the list.

Hope you`ll give me a definite guide to solve my installation.
If I could help you in any way I`ll be pleased to do so.

Kernel-Version is 2.6.8-24

thanks
Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index