[linux-dvb] Re: czap interferes with Composite Out on WinTV DVB-c

Hi,

a.akhavan@ndr.de wrote:

Hi!

We have installed a Hauppauge WinTV DVB-c card under SUSE 9.2
(Suse Kernel and DVB drivers), the DVB-c card is 2 years old and comes
with a hardware mpeg decoder.

Incoming DVB-c signals are received and properly decoded and displayed
on the computer monitor using mplayer or xine.
For switching channels, we use czap.

However, we will only get a signal on composite out
(to be fed into an external video converter or TV) when we fire up vdr.
With czap, the channel is tuned but an external TV stays black.

be sure to start czap without the '-r' option if you want to route the stream to the onboard MPEG2 decoder.
hope this helps,

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index