[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan VP1020 DST DiseqC command length patch/fix.

On Fri November 19 2004 4:13 am, jonan-lists-dvb@callisia.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  The current dst frontend for twinhan vp1020 only supports diseqc commands
> up to length 4. This patch against current CVS adds support for length 5
Not all cards do support 5 bytes diseqc, i think that was why it was dropped
out. Not all cards do support rotors. There are other Twinhan cards which do
not support rotors using the same driver. Based upon the card only the
commands should be used. There are other cards, which are not there in the
Twinhan's driver list also.

> (rotors etc now work). I have not figured out how to get len 6 working yet.
> Anyone know if this is possible with this problematic card ?

6 bytes diseqc command does not work with Twinhan cards.

Manu

Home | Main Index | Thread Index