[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan VP1020 DST DiseqC command length patch/fix.

Hello,

 Do you know if the DST type is enough to determine diseqc capabilities ?
My card is identified as DST-03T. I could make another patch responding
to the DST type or perhaps add more capabilities to the dst_types structure
in dst.c . No reason the card should not perform to its full capabilities
if identified correctly.

Thanks,
-Jonan

> Not all cards do support 5 bytes diseqc, i think that was why it was dropped
> out. Not all cards do support rotors. There are other Twinhan cards which do
> not support rotors using the same driver. Based upon the card only the
> commands should be used. There are other cards, which are not there in the
> Twinhan's driver list also.
>
> > (rotors etc now work). I have not figured out how to get len 6 working yet.
> > Anyone know if this is possible with this problematic card ?
>
> 6 bytes diseqc command does not work with Twinhan cards.
>
> Manu

Home | Main Index | Thread Index