[linux-dvb] Re: Conexant DVB-T PCI Card Setup

On Friday 19 November 2004 11:18, Chris Egan wrote:

> DVB: registering frontend 0 (CX22702 Demod Thomson 75xx PLL)...

If you get this far, you've almost won the battle :)

> I've run MAKEDEV-DVB.sh and the devices appear to be there (as in I see
> stuff when I do ls /dev/dvb/adapter0/). I've tried different adapter
> numbers (via scan -aX). How do I know which should be the correct

Chances are you have a mixup between the major device numbers.

If the MAKEDEV-DVB.sh script created major number 250, change to 212, delete
the /dev/dvb tree and re-run the script.

Cheers,
Gavin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index