[linux-dvb] Re: dvbtune and skystar2 problems

I have two LNB and they are pointing approx due south, at 1W and 5E
(Thor and the other one).
I will go out and disconnect one of the LNB and try to maximize the
signal strenght of that one and see if I get anything.
/nisse

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:45:25 +0100, Nico Sabbi <nsabbi@tiscali.it> wrote:
> Nils Erik Svangård wrote:
>

> >It doesnt work for any of the LNBs.
> >How to I see if the signal I got from the LNB i usable for anything?
> >
> >/nisse
> >

> >>you are not receiving that frequency. Are you sure that transponder is
> >>on your first LNB?
> >>If not you should use -D <LNB> (counted from 1)
> >>

> you must have LOCK and SYNC reported to have something useful.
> What about other frequencies? Where are your LNBs  pointing to?
> Are they more than 4?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index