[linux-dvb] Re: b2c2 help - DVB-C

Andrew de Quincey wrote:
On Sunday 21 Nov 2004 22:58, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

On Sunday 21 Nov 2004 22:14, Simon Newton wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nico Sabbi" <nsabbi@tiscali.it>
To: "linux-dvb" <linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 10:13 PM
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: b2c2 help - DVB-C

juist checked it out with
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co dvb-kernel
and it's there
Hmm - I shall try and grab it again! Thanks for help!
Hi, the stv0297 is under heavy development - it won't work right now.

Actually, this could be good. I'm having severe problems with the development of the stv0297 right now, and it would be good to have someone test it on a different card.

To add support, can you tell me what it says on the tin box on your card?

To get the Cablestar working, the stv0297 most likely needs a special initialization (this was the case with the stv0299[skystar2] and mt352[airstar2]). The proper init-tab can be found in the windows driver or in the BBTI linux driver.

Good luck,

Niklas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index