[linux-dvb] Re: dvbtune and skystar2 problems

> I often use KaxTV because it feels more like a X window program than VDR
I have downloaded KaxTV and scanning for channels, this program is
newbie friendly, just point and click. Thanks.
> 1) generate vdr channel conf file by using dvbscan found in the
> dvb-apps. (channel.conf format is different than with
> czap/tzap/szap/mplayer/xine but can be generated also by dvbscan by
> giving "-o vdr" parameter)
OK got a channels.conf

> 2) open console and start vdr from there
ok start an xterm run vdr as root

> 3) start tvtime or some other viewer program which shows VDR signal
? this doesnt work, I have tried with both kvdr and tvtime they
complain about not beeing able to open /dev/video0

/nisse

Home | Main Index | Thread Index