[linux-dvb] OT: How to determine which device is meant...

Hello people,

I need some advice at a work done for the university I'm studying at.

We need to adapt a programmed kernel module to work in a procfs.

I implemented a solution with multiple cards (in case digital I/O cards) being adressed.
If an interrupt is called it's no problem to determine the device meant.

What I need is an example how to determine in which directory of the procfs a user called the function which is seen on the drivers side?

I can't tell the driver that a proc event has occured on the first, second or third device.

Does somebody know how this is to be implemented?

Sorry for disturbing the list ;-)

Greets,
Ingo Seeberg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index