[linux-dvb] Re: Grabbing the whole transponder?

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 11:09:07PM +0000, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> If you're using a budget card, there is a special PID, 0x2000 which will
> return the whole stream.

This giver exactly what I was searching for, thanks!

Just one strange thing: Sometimes (about all 6 seconds) read() on the
dvr device gives EOVERFLOW.  It does not matter how big I set the buffer
with DMX_SET_BUFFER_SIZE.  The interval between the errors remains 6sec
whether the buffer is 8kb, 64kb or 640kb.

Any ideas?

--
Please visit and sign and http://www.ffii.org
-- Josef Wolf -- jw@raven.inka.de --