[linux-dvb] Question about dvb_net

Hi all,

if I understand correctly, it is currently possible to receive only a
single PID per dvbx_y network interface... Is this correct?

Since I need to route multicast traffic arriving on more than 1 PID, I
will try to modify dvb_net.c to receive more than 1 PID per network
interface. But before starting to modify the code, I have some
questions:
1) Why has dvb_net been designed to receive only 1 PID per network
interface? Because it's simpler, or because of some other reason? (I am
asking simply because I do not want to overlook some problems from the
beginning)
2) Is there any interest in removing such a limitation?
3) Is anyone else already working on it? (I don't want to duplicate
someone else's work)

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !