[linux-dvb] Re: Airstar2 and Siemens DVB-S

arvo wrote:
> Hi
> My problem how to set up DVB-T programs on DVB-S
> Modules are loaded. All ok
> I was hoping get it working easy:
> tuned Airstar2,set video and audio pidfilters DMX_IN_FRONTEND to
> DMX_OUT_TS_TAP and type DMX_PES_OTHER.
> set pidfilters on DVB-s DMX_IN_DVR to DMX_OUT_DECODER and correct type.
> and cat /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0 >/dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0

DMX_IN_DVR for av7110 based cards is so broken that I won't fix it.
(IMHO it would be better to drop support for it from the driver.)

VDR does the right thing: Convert TS to PES and play via
/dev/dvb/adapter0/video0.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index