[linux-dvb] Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S SE Model 135

Hi,

I intend to buy one of these cards they currently sell for 59 euros on the local Mediamarkt (Germany). Judging just by pictures of the card found on ebay and comparing with the box in the store, the card must be this one:

http://www.muresan.de/htpc/nova-s_se_box.jpg
http://www.muresan.de/htpc/nova-s_se_box_contents.jpg

I've read about some problems other people had, on this list, but there wasn't too much talk and conclusions, at least I haven't found any, those threads seem to be cross-postings whith other lists, or some other way disrupted: