[linux-dvb] progress of the driver for B2C2 USB adapter

Hi list,

after my last mail about the driver for this devices, John Jurrius from BBTI contacted me and provided some parts of the source code of the windows usb driver. With the help of this code it is easier to write a Linux driver than to do it by reverse-engineering. Thanks a lot, John.

Today I had a first glance on it and started to convert the code into a linux usb driver.

How is the policy about incomplete drivers in the linux-tv cvs? I would like to commit it, when something is ready, so others can have a look at it, but probably it won't be a working driver...

regards,
Patrick.

--
Mail: patrick.boettcher@desy.de