[linux-dvb] Only Trouble with DVB-T (Budget drivers broken)

Hi,

I wrote to this list some weeks ago, telling, that i had problems with
my new DVB-T setup.

It takes about 7 Sec. To get a lock with the T cards, and very often the
firmware of my Siemens
DVB-C crahes (COMMAND idle).

Now i really tracked this down. I tested other antennas, other places
for the antenna. Same result. I even
tried the very old DVB HEAD driver and voila: thats it. With kernel 2.4
and the old DVB HEAD driver lock speed is very great with my Nova-T.

So i think, something important changed in the driver, so that the lock
speed is so bad.

Maybe anyone can help...

Greetings,
Andre Neumann