[linux-dvb] Re: Only Trouble with DVB-T (Budget drivers broken)

Now tested it only with the new Nova-T (Conexant Chip) and it is working
a lot better. No more ARM crashes (COMMAND idle).
The Lock speed is not so good as under kernel 2.4 with the DVB HEAD
drivers for the old Nova, but even better than before with dvb-kernel.

The new Nova-T card doesnt uses the budget-ci modules, right ?

Maybe, really the budget card support in current drivers are broken ?!?

Greetings,
Andre Neumann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index