[linux-dvb] Re: TT USB DEC 3000-s

Alex Woods wrote:

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 04:17:34PM +0000, Alexandre Cardoso wrote:

ttusb_dec_start_iso_xfer: failed urb submission 0: error -28

Any ideas? Is the problem from my kernel? How can i know the version of the dvb drivers?

The error number suggests that there is not enough bandwidth left on the
host controller that you're plugging it into. What happens if you plug
it into another port or remove other USB devices?

I tried it without any other usb devices plugged. And i also tried it in both the 3 ports available and the behavior is the same i described before. However the error not always happens and i was not able yet to find when does it happen. So i do not know how to make the error happen again. My first idea was that the error was not the main question because it was not happening all the time. I thought that the fact that the szap always outputting that the frontend is locked even if it does not have a satellite cable plugged was the main question. And i am never able to get any data from any filter.
For a moment it occurred me that maybe the board was damaged but then i tried it in standalone and it worked without problems so, i guess that, if there is a hw problem in the board it must be in usb. But also usb works when the board is detected.

Hope you can help me.
Tks for the answer,
Alex

Home | Main Index | Thread Index