[linux-dvb] Re: Bug in software demux still in 2.6.10

> HI
>
> Here's only the pusi_seen01.diff patch,
> tabs and comments are still in old style
> to be fixed later
>
> Emard

Hello Emard,

I applied it to my vanillia 2.6.10 kernel and
the patch doesn't apply cleanly. So I did it
manually. I don't know how to apply the modification
on the ttpci/av7110.c. The function in your patch
doesn't exist in the 2.6.10 version of the file.
But I guess it doesn't impact me with by budget
cards.

The code looks good to me. I don't see any
un-handled corner case anymore.

With my Haupaugge Nova-C and my application, it
works fine. The SI/PSI acquisition time is similar
to what I had before and I don't see any garbage
section when I tune. Let's hope the others are as
happy as I am with it.  :-)

Thanks a lot for your help.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index