[linux-dvb] Re: Bug in software demux still in 2.6.10

When we are at it, I'd like to discuss,
because I'm not very in-depth contemplating
the sections... look at this code from dvb_demux:

        if (buf[3] & 0x20) {
                /* adaption field present, check for discontinuity_indicator */
                if ((buf[4] > 0) && (buf[5] & 0x80))
                        dc_i = 1;
        }

        if (!ccok || dc_i) {
#ifdef DVB_DEMUX_SECTION_LOSS_LOG
                printk("dvb_demux.c discontinuity detected %d bytes lost\n",

First comment says check for discontinuity if adaptation field is present,
but the next if does somehting else, therefore I'd say

Should       if (!ccok || dc_i)
be actually  if (!ccok && dc_i) ?

Emard

Home | Main Index | Thread Index