[linux-dvb] Re: Bug in software demux still in 2.6.10

> Talking about discontinuity, i had been seeing them for quite some time, but
> did not want to put my hand into an unknown area..
>
> I had even posted some logs on discontinuity... But i think the mentioned
> problem was there with a lot of people i believe and people were living with
> it i believe..

Checking it doesn't give us much benefit, It's only a 4-bit
continuity counter, data may go discontinuous and chance for
this to be detected is 15:16, so statistically at least 6%
discontinuous data will pass undetected.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index