[linux-dvb] Re: Why no more than 3 PID filters

Hi,

I've been using up to 32 filters successfully.

I've witnessed troubles after 8 filters with a full featured card.
But that can be fixed by setting the hw_sections parameter to 0
when loading the dvb_ttpci module.

Try that, it may solve your problems.

Have a nice day.

Patrick