[linux-dvb] Re: Kaffeine DVB support

Am Dienstag 11 Januar 2005 11:11 schrieb Christophe Thommeret:
> We would like some test reports before adding to cvs.
> So, give it a try. Thanx

Works fine (as expected :-)

But... is it possible to implement the "Minimal Mode" from kaxtv
into kaffeine so i (we) could toggle the window borders and
buttons? I'm 'cloning' an area of 0,0->800,600 (from my 1280 x 1024
TFT Display) on my TV-Out, and i dont like buttons, menu- and status
bars on my TV screen :)

Perhaps i should try with another screen/TV-Out configuration?

Bye,
  Torsten

Home | Main Index | Thread Index